Mediator Design Pattern, as the name suggests defines an object that mediates between other objects. It is one of the most important and widely used behavioural design pattern because it promotes loose coupling by refraining objects from communicating with each other explicitly. The mediator object does the task of mediating the information between them. You can find the usage of such a design pattern in applications that involve messaging.
- EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF BIRTHDAY RETURN GIFTS FOR KIDS
- Sound Engineering Courses in Guwahati
- Everest Base Camp Trek: 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek Cost & Itinerary
- Best online bingo for that United Kingdom player
- Emaar Beach Vista at Emaar Beachfront
- Best cbse school in janakpuri, Cbse school in west delhi, Happy Model School
- HARBOR FREIGHT SOLAR PANEL
- Award Winning SEO Company in Los Angeles ensure with online success
- Mobile App Development in Coimbatore | Magarandh
- Countries Race To Develop COVID-19 Vaccine: Here’s The Status!