The tourism sector of a country generates foreign exchange, drives regional development, and directly supports various businesses and numerous types of jobs such as catering, tourist operators etc. It also underpins many local communities.
India's tourism industry contributes 8.1% of the country's total employment. Naturally, it was not not averse to the job losses and salary cuts inflicted by COVID-19. The pandemic's impact was brutal for the sector - but it doesn't have to be a death-knell.
Here's a deep-dive into the impact of the coronavirus on tourism and its affiliated industries - and what ought to be done to mitigate the damage.
- The Organized Life PLR Review
- Custom Gene Synthesis Services India
- Engine Oil Manufacturers
- Asus Mobile Service Center Chennai
- Bausch And Lomb Soflens Toric
- Dragon Ball Super Season 2
- Cybonetic Technologies | IT & Software Development Company in Patna
- Free Home Pickup Services In Hyderabad|Door To Door Shipping Services
- Fine dine in restaurant Castle Hill | Andaz Indian
- Upcoming or Latest Mobile in India with price, launch detail and specifications.