Ngamba Island is a magnificent island situated in Mukono district on Lake Victoria Uganda’s largest lake shared by the three East African countries. The island was established in 1998 and is occupying 100 acres where 98 acres are forested. It’s a chimpanzee sanctuary which inhabits rescued and orphaned chimpanzees from different parts of the world. It harbors 49 chimpanzees were 22 are male, 27 female and 2 born at the island and they are led by the Alpha male as their top leader.
A boat safari is boarded from UWEC at Lake Victoria shores and while travelling, you will get exposed to the amazing sea breeze with a morning mist rising off the placid waters, a view of the distant stunning islands, and fresh greenery surrounding the lake which gives nice pictorial shots. It’s by choice to travel by either a boat engine or a speed boat depending on the travel time you expect to reach the sanctuary.
- Best LED Downlight For Home And Office Applications
- Psychological Counselling Services & Life Coach In Mumbai
- Steel Art Billboards,Inc.
- GovEVA – Corporate Governance & Compliance Software Solutions In India
- Buy Long Lasting LED Panel With Premium Material
- CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017
- Tribal Jewellery Online | Jewellery Store
- Creative Designs Plus Quality Printing Equals Great Marketing
- My Sreemongal And Jaflong Trip Story-Best Tourist Places To Visit In Sylhet
- Software Training Institute In Chennai – Trichrome Technologies