William Shakespeare, often called the national poet of England, is considered the greatest playwright of all time. His works are well-liked worldwide, but Shakespeare’s personal life is shrouded in mystery.
William Shakespeare was a famous English poet, playwright and actor born in 1564 in Stratford-upon-Avon. His birthday is most celebrated on 23 April (see when Shakespeare was born), which is also believed to have died in 1616.
Shakespeare was called the Elizabethan and Jacobian eras (sometimes the English Renaissance or early modern period) of the British Theater. Shakespeare’s plays are perhaps his most enduring legacy, but not all of them are written by him. Shakespeare’s poems are also popular to this day.
Shakespeare’s works include 38 plays, 2 narrative poems, 154 sonnets and many other poems. No original manuscripts of Shakespeare’s plays exist today. It is really thanks to a group of actors from Shakespeare’s company that we have about half the plays. Aft
- ISO 9001 Certification In Bahrain
- # 1 VAT Services In Dubai | VAT Consultancy In Dubai | VAT Services UAE
- Fitness T-shirts For Men
- World War 2 Memorabilia
- Budget Hotels In Tiruvannamalai
- Free Classifieds- The Biggest Boon To The Country
- Fantasy Sports Developed From Hobby To The Eventual Fate Of Sports
- Hire Node JS Developers
- Read More On: Pediatric Dentistry Chicago
- Get Deep Cleaning Services In Dubai